Friday, July 16, 2010

Hola

Hola,

We are Chicas Libelulas, that is in Spanish , since we live in Tijuana, Mexico(that is right next to Sunny San Diego Ca.) I am Spongeta Condesa de Huachipor F.F. but everybody calls me Spongy, I am the Big Sister o Mama of Nicoletta but we call her Licky, my Mom love to do Crafts she an Archutek, hi builgs things with my Daddy who that to, she also does alot accesories for my Human Cousins L.M. & M.P. the name of accesories is Libelulas that means Dragonfly, and when someone uses her stuff she calls them chica Libelas, that Dragonfly Girls, and since we are her Best Models, she says we are the Orginal one and Only, and we decided we would shair the photos of us when she uses us as Models.

This is a Photo of me when momy discoverd feathers I think she went a little crazy, but I like it.

See you later

Bechos

Spongy & Licky

3 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We luvs the feathers!


Sequoia and Tuni

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello!! Furry nice to mets yous!! We just love new friends and yous are cutes!!!!!

xoxoxo,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

dw said...

Don't you all look cute in the feathers!